Ink Review: Jacques Herbin Essential Inks
Ink Review: Jacques Herbin Essential Inks Back in 2018, J. Herbin released a new line of inks and other stationery items under a Jacques Herbin branding . At the time, the line was exclusive to Le Bon Marche/ Boisnard (Paris), Itoya (Tokyo), and Milligram (Australia).
Ink Review: J. Herbin 1798 Kyanite du Nepal — The …
· In Ink Reviews Tags Ink Review, Kyanite du Nepal, Herbin 1798 Inks, New Products ← Deals & Drops: Yet Another New Pen (and Inks!) from Leonardo, New Herbin 1798 and More Kickstarter Alert: Tomoe River A5 Cahier by Pebble Stationery Co. →
Ink Review: J. Herbin Emerald of Chivor — The …
· I’m a bit late to the party on this one, I know, but regardless, this ink is so awesome that I couldn’t stand to not review it. J. Herbin, the French ink manufacturer known for being one of the oldest in the world still operating, has released the latest entry in its
J. Herbin – Vert Empire – Handwritten Ink Review – …
· J. Herbin : Vert Empire Fountain Pen Ink Pen: Sailor Professional Gear Imperial Black, Fine Nib / Lamy Al-Star 1.1mm Stub Ink: J. Herbin Vert Empire Paper: Rhodia dotPad, No. 16 – Top Spiral Bound Notes: Part of being a responsible blogger is being honest.
J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey Gold Flake Fountain Pen …
J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey Gold Flake Fountain Pen Ink Review April 10, 2017 J. Herbin is a well known French manufacturer of ink that holds a special place in my heart. I grew up in France, and consequently made glorious puddles with J. Herbin Violette
· Hi all and welcome to day 13 of Inkmas! Today’s ink is my very first J Herbin ink. It’s the Eclat de Saphir, which just sounds too fancy for my mortal hands to ever touch. So I loaded it up and wrote a whole bunch with it! Let’s look:
review: j. herbin vert pré
· J. Herbin Vert Pré, also known as Meadow Green, is a fun ink to match up with the freshness of spring and summer, or a bright splash in the fall and winter. I bought this ink so long ago that I can’t honestly remember when I bought it. I don’t use it that often–light
INK REVIEW: J Herbin Stormy Grey
· Handwritten Review: J Herbin – Stormy GreyThere has been so much chatter in the fountain pen community about J Herbin’s Stormy Grey ink. So much anticipation. It’s all about that gold sheen, baby.When Goulet Pens finally announced that they had it in stock, it
Jacques Herbin Noir Abyssal
· Thank you very much Namrehsnoom for surprising me with a travel miniature set of 5 Jacques Herbin inks. Noir Abyssal is one of the 5 Les Essentielles inks in this set. It flows wet and writes smoothly. Its mostly water resistant. But its black. Blacks are boring.
Cornaline d’Egypte Fountain Pen Ink Review ~ …
Exaclair, Inc. sent me a bottle of Jacques Herbin Cornaline d’Egypte 1798 Anniversary Ink for the purposes of this review. I received no other considerations, though this post may contain affiliate links which help support Doodlewash. As always, all opinions I’m a
Herbin 1670 Ink Collection
A range of inks from J Herbin celebrating 1670 – the year the company was founded. Packaged in a luxury bottle with wax style seal. This ink contains micro gold particles to impart a shimmer to your handwriting. Photo above for illustrative purposes only (left-to-right: Rouge Hematite, Cyprus Carob / Caroube de Chypre, Emerald of Chivor, Stormy Grey, Ocean Blue).
J. Herbin – Lie de Thé is fairly wet ink and flows very well. J. Herbin inks have reputation of being rather on the drier side in general, but Lie de Thé is definitely not. Saying that drying time is not bad though.
Herbin – a wide range of fountain pen inks, pens and accessories All prices include VAT at 20%. The Writing Desk Ltd. is registered in England, Company Number 08406894. VAT …
J Herbin 350th Anniversary Ink – Vert Atlantide – …
· 350 years of trading is commendable for any company. But let’s be honest, what Herbin inks may lack in dramatic chromo behaviours, they certainly blaze a trail in other areas. Over the last couple of years Herbin have made a huge impact on the ink community.