2017 Results ACO BALANCE
· PDF 檔案2017_Results_ACO_BALANCE Author heide Created Date 4/15/2017 4:39:26 PM
2017 Quality Performance Results Next Generation ACO Model
· PDF 檔案2017 Quality Performance Results Next Generation ACO Model Diabetes Composite Diabetes Composite (All or Nothing Scoring) 66.54% 44.91% ACO-27 Diabetes Mellitus: Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control 11.65% 16.60% ACO-41 Diabetes: Eye Exam 74.81
ACO February 2017 Regional Results
ACO March 2017 Regional Results Singles 1st – Christine Papcke 2nd – Jeff Reynolds 3rd – Mike Pfaff 4th – … ACO January 2017 Regional Results Singles 1 – Chuckie Love 2 – Christine Papcke 3 – Brandon Corwin 4 -… ACO May 2017 Regional Results
5 Key Takeaways from the MSSP Final Rule and 2017 …
· 2017 Next Generation ACO Performance and Evolent NGACO Cohort Performance As part of its announcement, CMS also touted the Next Generation ACO model as a key driver of savings for Medicare. The 2017 Next Generation ACO results reveal Medicare savings of more than $164 million across 44 ACOs and strong performance on quality metrics.
News: 2017 MSSP ACO Results Show Significant Savings …
SpectraMedix ACO and Health Plan Product Manager On Thursday, August 30, 2018, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released the 2017 financial and quality performance results for Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and they show continued improvement and substantial savings for Medicare.
ACO Name and Location Quality Performance Results
· PDF 檔案ACO Name and Location USMM ACCOUNTABLE CARE PARTNERS, LLC Previous Names: N/A 500 Kirts Blvd Troy, MI 48084 Quality Performance Results 2017 Quality Performance Results: ACO# Measure Name Rate ACO Mean ACO-1 CAHPS: Getting
Next Gen ACO Model & Results
Verma had concluded that the Next Generation ACO results have been beneficial in reducing spending in 2016 and 2017. However, the shared savings payouts (incentives to Next Generation ACO participation agreement members) significantly offset the cost savings to Medicare.
ACO Results Contact Us Shared Savings and Losses Amount of Shared Savings/Losses Third Agreement Period Performance Year 2018: $4,296,071 Second Agreement Period Performance Year 2017: $4,738,802 First Agreement Period $1,990,509
APA ACO, Inc. (“APA ACO”) generated $12.96 million in gross savings in its first performance year (2017) and as a result, it will receive $5.90 million in shared savings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (“CMS”).
ACO – Reliance Healthcare
Note: In the Quality Performance Results file(s) above, search for “Reliance ACO LLC” to view the quality performance results. This ACO can also be found by using the ACO ID A2198 in the public use files on data.cms.gov. Payment Rule Waivers No, our ACO
ACO Public Reporting 2017
· PDF 檔案ACO Public Reporting 2017 ACO Name and Location: Premier Patient Healthcare, LLC 2340 Trinity Mills Road Suite 250 Carrollton, TX 75006 ACO Primary Contact: Michael Camacho, Chief Operating Officer [email protected] Phone: 817
ACO 2017 World Championships of Cornhole final match …
ACO 2017 World Championships of Cornhole final match to declare King of Cornhole. See the replay on ACO facebook page. Jamie Graham / Ryan Windsor. Scroll down to see it ACO American Cornhole Organization We Are Cornhole!
Vermont Medicaid Next Generation ACO Program: 2017 Quality Results
· PDF 檔案Generation ACO Program: 2017 Quality Results Alicia Cooper, Director of Payment Reform, DVHA Tyler Gauthier, Manager of Quality and Innovation/Analytics, OneCare Vermont 2 The Big Goal: Integrated health system able to achieve the Triple Aim VT All
Measure Measure Name 2017 NG Number ACO Generation ACOs)
· PDF 檔案Measure Number Measure Name 2017 NG ACO Mean Performance Rate (All Next Generation ACOs) ACO-1 CAHPS: Getting Timely Care, Appointments, and Information 84.27 81.29 ACO-2 CAHPS: How Well Your Providers Communicate 92.46 93.20 ACO-3